Motoring Means Independence
MINI are proud to support Motability, a national charity that has been assisting disabled people with their mobility needs since 1977.
To speak with our Motability Specialist, please call: Grimsby 01472 276076.
Most Motability customers choose contract hire as they find it's the best option to obtain and pay for a brand new car. They like the convenience of a single, regular payment that includes comprehensive insurance, maintenance and breakdown cover. Motoring means the freedom to come and go, to shop, to work, to get kids to school. It means staying in touch, making a difference - and getting more out of life.
Using your allowance to pay for a new car is an important choice for the life you want to lead.
And Motability at Astle MINI is your perfect motoring partners. For thousands of people with disabilities, and their families, it's the key to trouble-free motoring.
Motability Advance Payments
A selection of current Motability deals. Many more models available, please contact the dealership for more information.
• New MINI Hatch – from £99 advance payment
• MINI Cooper Automatic - £499 advance payment
• MINI One Clubman - £99 advance payment
• MINI Cooper Clubman - £99 advance payment
• MINI One Convertible - £499 advance payment
• MINI Cooper Convertible - £249 advance payment
• MINI Cooper Countryman 5 door - £99 advance payment
• MINI Cooper SD Countryman Automatic - £599 advance payment
• MINI Cooper Coupé - £499 advance payment
• MINI Cooper Roadster - £499 advance payment
• MINI Cooper Paceman - £699 advance payment
• MINI Cooper D Paceman Automatic - £999 advance payment
• MINI Cooper D ALL4 Paceman - £999 advance payment
Click here for more information.
Motability takes care of the practicalities, including:
- A single, regular payment which includes insurance, maintenance and roadside recovery;
- Routine servicing at no extra cost;
- A unique Customer Services helpline.
How Can Astle MINI Help?
Getting a new MINI has never been easier or affordable at Astle. We have MINI Motability specialists on hand to help guide you in selecting your new car. All specialists have been through extensive Motability training to help them meet the needs of disabled customers, from details of how the Motability scheme works to advising the best choice of vehicle from our latest models.
For more information, or to see if you are eligible for the scheme, please contact our dealership directly on
Astle Grimsby01472 276076
North East Lincolnshire
Astle Scunthorpe01724 281300